1. Hometown and where you currently live
Clovis CA born and raised then moved here to Poulsbo in 2014 with my husband, Josh, after living in Los Angeles for almost 3 years.
2. Stroller Strides member since May 2016 and I was hooked!
BA in Communicative Disorders and Deaf Studies with an emphasis in Interpreting from California State University, Fresno
Past: High school sign language interpreter
Current: freelance interpreter/ mom
5. Childhood Ambition
To be an Olympic gymnast and mom
6. Furthest you've been from home
South Africa and Xiamen, China
7. Why did you decide to try out Stroller Strides?
I have always been active and enjoyed working out so when I was only going to the gym once a month after having my daughter i needed to find a way to workout with her. I was so happy to hear about Stroller Strides, it has solved that problem for me and has made me a happier, healthier mom.
8. What has Stroller Strides done for you?
Stroller Strides has made it possible for me to stay healthy while not taking time away from my kids and teach them to have healthy habits too.
9. Favorite Exercise
Squats or burpees
10. Three (3) of your favorite things (besides family)
Great friends, pedicures, and messages
11. Your hobbies (besides Stroller Strides of course)
Knitting (when I find the time which isn't often), scrap-booking (also rare) and shooting with my husband, all of these things don't happen much since having kids.
12. Favorite Movie or TV show
Pride and Prejudice
13. Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us
Although, I am very much a girly girl, I do secretly enjoy manual labor that makes me get my hands dirty, yard work, painting the house, putting something together or something of the like. I painted our entire house when we bought it, ceilings, walls, and cabinets and I pulled a huge bush like thing out of our yard while my husband was at work. If my kids didn't need me so much I would love to take a few days to do some work on my yard to make it beautiful.